Video is a great way to immerse potential new clients into your brand by marrying audio and visual elements. Video allows you to build brand awareness, drive potential new leads, and generating web traffic. Through our programmatic approach, we can get extraordinarily granular in terms of who we are showing these ads to.
There are many different types of video ad units:
- Pre-roll Video Ads: These video ads appear immediately before free video content on publishers like CNN.com, Forbes, ABC Family, MLB.com, Local News Sites, and others.
- Mid-roll Video Ads: These ads appear within the content of longer videos, such as complete television episodes.
- Post-roll Video Ads: These ads appear at the end of a video.
- Non-skippable Ads: These non-skippable ads are 15 seconds or less, ensuring that prospects complete the video before continuing to their free content.
- Skippable Ads: Ads longer than 15 seconds are skippable after the first five seconds.
- In-banner Video: These videos are converted to in-banner format and size to run in standard display ad spaces.
The days of spending thousands to hundreds of thousands per spot on television commercials without any insight to who is seeing your advertising (or if they are even watching during the break) are gone. The benefit to adopting programmatic video into your media mix is that we can get granular and ensure our ads are being seen in places where people are engaged.
We also can get incredibly specific in our reporting when gauging the success of the campaign. We will be able to know who watched 25%, 50%, 75% or to completion, the number of users who muted or unmuted, number of users who paused or unpaused, and number of users who watched the ad in full screen. When reporting on the success of your campaign, these metrics are vital to determining if users are engaged - and learn from it. We’ll then refine both placement and the video ads themselves to maximize conversion.